Schooling Trials 2018!
July 25 (Wed)
Schooling Dressage Show:
Class List TBA
To enroll, just download these forms and send them back to us.
NO FOOD AVAILABLE. PLEASE BRING A SNACK!
PACKETS AVAILABLE ON FARMHOUSE PORCH.
FOLLOW THE SIGNS FROM PARKING TO DRESSAGE AND CROSS COUNTRY WARMUP!
GO DIRECTLY FROM CROSS COUNTRY TO STADIUM. YOU CAN WEAR YOUR CROSS COUNTRY ATTIRE.
PLEASE KEEP ALL DOGS IN THE PARKING FIELD.
SCORES AND RIBBONS WILL BE ON THE FARMHOUSE PORCH.
*2018 USEF Dressage Tests* - Available from USEA at www.useventing.com
- Elementary (JR. and SR.): USEF 2018 Beginner Novice Test A
- Beginner Novice (JR. and SR.): USEF 2018 Beginner Novice Test A
- Novice (JR. and SR.): USEF 2018 Novice Test A
- Training (JR. and SR.): USEF 2018 Training Test A
- Elementary (JR. and SR.): 7- 8 fences, not to exceed 18"
- Beginner Novice (JR. and SR.): 8-12 fences up to 2'7"
- Novice (JR. and SR.): 12-16 jumping efforts up to 2'11"'
- Training (JR. and SR.): 16-20 jumping efforts up to 3'3"
- All division are untimed
- Elementary (JR. and SR.): no more than 8 fences in one field, not to exceed 18"
- Beginner Novice (JR. and SR.): 9-11 jumping efforts, fences up to 2'7"
- Novice (JR. and SR.): 9-11 jumping efforts, fences up to 2'11"
- Training (JR. and SR.): 10-12 jumping efforts up to 3'3"
- All divisions are untimed
$100.00 all divisions, stabling $30/night
Trophy and 8 ribbons per division
Entries close 1 week before each trial
Entries fee is $120.00 for entries received after closing date
No refunds after closing date
POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
Huntington Farm Trials are run under the rules of the USEA and though the trials are for schooling purposes, all rules will be followed, and any changes will be made only at the discretion of the management. If you are unfamiliar with these rules, the organizers of these horse trials strongly recommend that you become familiar with all rules pertaining to the sport of eventing.
Applications for membership and rulebooks can be obtained through:
USEA, 525 Old Waterford Road, NW, Leesburg, VA 20176, www.useventing.com.
- Proper headgear is required at all times when mounted (helmets with soft visor and chin strap).
- Protective vests are required for the cross-country phase. (If you don't own one, borrow from a friend.)
- Medical armbands are mandatory for all jumping phases.
- No calling dressage tests.
- No unauthorized assistance on the course at any time.
- Warm-up gear prohibits use of chambons, standing martingales, balancing reins, etc. See USEA for rules for full listing.
HF strongly recommends membership in the USEA. As members you will receive the USEA Omnibus, USEA Rule Book, Medical Card and US Eventing magazine among other benefits. Huntington Farm Schooling Trials are a wonderful way to gain experience in eventing and we invite any and all participants, parents and owners to join us in volunteering.
Contact Ann Kitchel firstname.lastname@example.org for information on benefits to volunteers!